Viber for Business in Education: how to create a chatbot for free to improve the learning process
The new academic season is just around the corner, which means that schools, universities, and other educational institutions are getting ready to welcome rested bright minds. Effective communication between educational institutions, parents, and students is critical these days.
Viber is the most popular channel of communication in the field of education. We suggest taking the maximum from this messenger and creating a chat bot in Viber for free. Let's go!
When and why to create a chatbot in Viber
Robotic interface Viber is an instant way to communicate with parents and students. Artificial intelligence-based bots can provide information about class schedules, deadlines, important events, and other news. Their implementation allows us to reduce the time for solving administrative issues and focus on more significant aspects.
Consider the purposes for which it is worth creating a chatbot in Viber for free:
- Informing and supporting students: class schedule, academic performance, feedback, etc.
- During the training — conducting online lessons and tests, providing additional materials.
- Creating a Schedule.
- Assessment - online testing, surveys, analysis, and summary of performance data.
In addition, Viber bots will give parents the ability to track their children's progress by providing personalized information about learning progress and grades.
How to create a chatbot in Viber for free
To create a chatbot for free, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for a business profile on Viber. To open a profile in Viber for Business, you need to go to the official website of messenger and make a new account. Or sign up on the Decision Telecom platform and open a business profile.
- Launch the bot. To create a chatbot for free, go to the Chatbots section in your business profile. Then click the "Create Bot" button and follow the instructions.
- Set up a smart assistant. The bot is set up by setting the name, description, and language of communication. You can also specify what actions he will perform: for example, answer questions, provide information, and conduct surveys.
- Integrate the bot into the communication system of an educational institution.
- Add Interactive Content.
After you have created a chatbot in Viber for free, you need to add content to the channel: text, images, video, links to external resources, etc.
Creating a chatbot in Viber for the education sector is a step into the future, which makes the interaction between institutions, students and parents efficient and convenient. Integration with Decision Telecom telecommunications provider makes this process even easier and more affordable.