SMS bonuses and their impact on sales growth
Despite the emergence of new marketing tools, SMS text messages are still relevant and do not lose their efficiency. Marketers advise using the bonus system as special offers for your customers to make this communication channel even more effective.
How does it work? It's simple: bonuses become an incentive to use a service or purchase a product. Especially when the effect of such an offer is limited to the time of use.
Using bonuses in SMS messages can become a recognizable feature of a business that makes it stand out from the competition. You can learn more about this feature by consulting with Decision Telecom specialists. And we will tell you about bonus options and methods of their use.
What kind of bonuses can be offered?
SMS bonuses can be different. It all depends on the vector of your company's activity. The most common offers are:
- discounts on goods or services;
- gifts for certain purchases
- free addition to a product or service on specific conditions;
- partial cashback on the cost of the product;
- delivery without payment.
These are the most effective and popular methods but you can always go further and be imaginative to surprise and tie in your customers.
How to incentivize a customer to use bonuses
The best way to motivate a person to use your SMS offer is to set conditions and restrictions for the bonus action.
Such conditions usually include:
- Time limits. The offer is valid only for certain dates or hours.
- Quantity. Only the first 5/10/20 customers will get bonuses.
- Time frame reduction. The sooner a customer uses the bonus, the greater the benefit.
Such limiters can help you better control the timing of promotions and make their results measurable.
Five tips on how to implement bonuses
These tips on how to use bonuses will keep your marketing strategies from making mistakes:
- A bonus is just an add-on to an offer. If the goal is to grow your audience and attract new customers, a welcome bonus will be a good incentive for your target audience.
- Break the offer into two components, one of which you offer the customer a bonus. For example, provide free shipping on a group of products.
- Make the bonus a necessary addition to the main product. So, for the sold phone you can offer a free case or protective glass. It is important to remember that the price of such a gift should be noticeably lower than the price of the main product.
- Measure and designate the bonus in monetary terms. If you voice the cost of your offer, the client will see how much he saves - this can be a good motivator.
- Emphasize the customer's needs. As a bonus, it is better to offer something that they will need and can solve their problems. An unnecessary thing or service will not interest anyone.
It is important to remember that SMS bonuses are only an amplifier of your offer, so try to compose the right offer that will intrigue the buyer and encourage him to use it immediately after reading the SMS.
Contact our experts to get more information and take your business profitability to the next level.