How to Create Content for Omnichannel
Omnichannel is a marketing strategy that involves combining all possible communication channels of a business with the same customer into a single database. A client can order goods and services through a single, most convenient channel. But if the customer decides to use another channel for some reason, the system will identify it. It will not be perceived as a new customer.
How to Develop a Content Plan for Omnichannel?
Communication platforms used in omnichannel strategy should not be perceived as primitive channels for sharing of information. If you publish the same content everywhere without the slightest differences, people will stop responding to it - they will not be interested. The impression of the company will be negative.
Decision Telecom specialists recommend the following principles of content creation when implementing the omnichannel approach:
- Take into account the specifics of channels when writing messages. In all communication channels, the target audience behaves differently. Therefore, the tone of the same information used on different platforms should be different.
- For example, on the company's website, the content should be official, authoritative, and credible. SMS should be made as clear, restrained, and direct, with a summary of the essence. In Instagram, all information should be put in a relaxed, positive, inspiring tone.
- Focus on statistical data. With the help of a CRM system, you need to analyze what path customers take in each of the channels of interaction before purchase. Based on this information it will be possible to find weaknesses in communication, by creating appropriate messages to more thoroughly work out the touch points with the target audience
- Send the right messages at the right time. Publish any information, and send notifications at the moment when the target audience is most active in this communication channel. This approach greatly reduces the risk that the message will be ignored by potential customers.
- Segment the audience and personalize messages. If you make content universal, designed for everyone at once, as a result, you will not be able to reach anyone.
People respond to those messages that meet their pain, interests, and needs. Only in this case, the content will be profitable.
Decision Telecom is ready to help you create content for an omnichannel communication strategy. We will provide a universal platform where you can use SMS, Viber, and WhatsApp messaging to communicate with your customers in one interface, thus shortening their path to purchase.