Voice messaging for business: how to improve the user experience and increase customer loyalty
Modern users prefer to interact with real people who can professionally solve their problems. For businesses, this approach to communication with customers is cost-effective. The way out is the automated distribution of voice messages for user service. With the help of modern telecommunication technologies, it is possible to solve problems quickly and inexpensively.
Audio messaging is a universal tool for B2C companies
Voice messaging — is a service based on VoIP technologies for creating short automated voice messages in order to improve the quality of customer service.
Examples of using voice messages in online and offline B2C companies:
- collection of feedback about the quality of service or product;
- informing users about upcoming promotions;
- notification of new arrivals of goods, news and events;
- congratulations on common and personal holidays;
- sending out service and transactional notifications.
This list can be continued, but it must be remembered: relevance is important in messaging of voice messages, that is, the client must receive information here and now. Only in this way will the implemented technology be effective.
5 processes you can automate with the help of voice
AI-based assistants offer huge potential for customer service and banking management. Consider processes whose efficiency can be maximized with the help of a neural network.
- Client authorization. Digital banking is very advanced, so most users do not need to interact directly with banks. However, there is a need for more thorough verification of the identity of the client. This process can be delegated to an automated voice-assistant.
- Sorting requests. Thanks to the ability to recognize speech, voice assistants group requests according to the subject of the subscriber's request.
- Call target identification. With the help of AI, the systems analyze the information received from the client and quickly find a solution to the problem directly in the process of dialogue or by switching the subscriber to a support agent.
- Blocking cards/accounts. The instant reaction of the bot allows you to implement it to provide increased security.
- Phone calls. Voice messaging is used to automate marketing and sales calls. With its help, companies can reach a much larger audience than if calls were made by support staff.
Decision Telecom Provides Innovative VoIP Solutions for Businesses. Streamline your customer experience and enhance your brand engagement with the best voice messaging tool.